1

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

9:06 PM RST 03/20/2007

My minor, Business and Development in the New Europe, begins tomorrow. I received an e-mail from the intstructor today telling us that our first lesson will take place at the World Trade Center at Futuroscope, where we will have a presentation given by the Director, Mr. Michel Thomas:

Mr. Thomas will be speaking about the work of the WTC and of the unique association, Futurallia, which works to improve the global business opportunities of small and medium enterprises in our region


Should be interesting, in the least.




In regards to my 1001 Day Challenge, I have already begun some of my tasks.

#89 I tried my first new recipe tonight: Ritz Cracker Crumb Chicken. A very easy recipe, with a great outcome. The chicken was some of the juiciest I have ever tasted and even fell apart in some places. I did not have any Ritz crackers, but the ones I did had seemed to do the trick. I would like to try it again with Ritz crackers as I think they would turn into finer crumbs. As well, some people suggest using flavoured Ritz crackers. Would also work nicely with a sauce. I ate the last half with Ranch and it tasted even better. I might consider trying this with another recipe I had for Ranch chicken and substituting the bread crumbs for Ritz crackers. 4 out of 5

#68 Plan on beginning to floss everyday beginning tonight. This is something I have always had trouble with as it is never on my mind.

#69 Will try my best to exercise every other day. I often get a good start to this, but if I miss a day, it usually goes downhill from there.

#60 I would like to begin running on a regular basis following this plan starting tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home