1

Monday, February 27, 2006

I will have to write up a bit more regarding Walk the Line as it was by far one of the best movies I have seen from 2005. There is a good chance that I will end up buying this sometime as the DVD comes out on Tuesday.

I looked at the course timetable for Spring session a bit more today as registration opens on Wednesday. I am somewhat conflicted between taking 5 or 6 classes, but I will most likely end up taking 6. This will put me further along in my degree and 4 of the 6 classes I want to take will be done by the end of June. Here's a list of classes I want to take:

BA 2123: Introduction to Electronic Commerce
BA 2303: Introduction to Marketing
BA 2606: Business Decision Analysis II
BA 3425: Managerial Finance
BA 3623: Management Science: Deterministic Models
SCI 2001: An Introduction to Space Studies




Items of note:

Sad Girl music: One of the bands whose CD I am reviewing for the campus radio is called Sad Girl. Their debut, Twenty Years, is a collaboration between a screenwriter for movies such as Cool Runnings and Snow Dogs. Really good debut and an interesting history behind it.

Exercising the body can benefit the mind: As if we weren't given enough reasons to exercise, this article has come to the surface.

Apple to offer films to download on iTunes: About time.

Top 10 Strangest iPod Accessories: Yep, there certainly are some weird ones available.





Listening to: "Sad Girl - Template #4"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home