1

Monday, May 28, 2007

Last Week in France

This is my last week in France. It's been a fun and quick 5 months, but it is now almost time to return home. Many people have already left in the past few days and only a couple of us remain.

My trip to London and Ireland was fantastic. We had great weather and plenty of time to see everything that I wanted to. Not sure what I will do with my remaining time here. I had planned to rent a bike, but was not able to since I had closed my bank account and needed a security check. Good thing I didn't, though, as the weather has not been the best since I got back from my trip. It has barely topped 15 and has been accompanied by rain and thunderstorms. Though, the day I returned it hit 27.

Looking forward to the Stanley Cup finals starting tonight. Not only that, but I am only missing the first two games before returning home.

All for now. I have much to update on the my 1001 goals list as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home