1

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

In between watching Lost (which is on 3-hours early in Canada for some reason) and commcericals, I figured I might as well write a new entry.

I told Tom I would mentioned him so, "Hi Tom!". Now, don't you feel foolish? Ha.

Few things have happened in the past few days, but I have somehow found myself with lots of things I want to do and less time to do them. Certainly better than being bored out of my mind with nothing to do.

The most people we had at one time in my Law class of 55 students was 15 individuals on Monday. When class started, there were 12 people, then 15 before the break, and then 12 again afterwords. Everyone seems to be very busy with midterms, but it was very cold that night too. Hopefully it was not because people did very poorly on their midterm for this classa and plan on dropping it.

I happened to see two of my teachers from High School during my break. I certainly would have liked to have been to able to talk with them for a bit longer, but they were on their way as was I.

Class registration opened today for Spring courses and, though some classes were filling up quickly, I got all of the classes I needed/wanted. The registration was supposed to open at midnight, but they had problems and it did not open until quarter to 9. It would not have mattered if I had not statyed up late to try to register.




Items of note:

The Navy’s Swimming Spy Plane: If nothing else, a little interesting and futuristic.

'DNA target' to block HIV found: A step in the right direction scientifically.

Canadian ISP is throttling Bittorrent traffic: Good thing I have Bell.

Ready For Takeoff?: A man makes his own jetpack.

Kids Build Soybean-Fueled Car: If they can do it, we may see this as a more viable idea in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home