1

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Time to dust it off and try again

Not counting the number of previous attempts, I am going to make another effort at starting a blog. I leave next Friday to study abroad in France until June 1 and I am certainly going to try and keep track of my trek. I have not done much traveling in the past so I will have a substantial amount to share over these next 5 months.

Over the past few months since last posting, I completed 6 courses over the summer and spent my 2nd work term from August 14th till last Friday working at IBM. It was a wonderful term and I have a place there for my 3rd work term next summer if I want it.

Anyway, I will leave this post brief, but anticipate an attempt to revive this blog over the next few weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home