1

Sunday, January 07, 2007

12:00PM RST



Good morning,

I have about two and a half hours before I must leave for our flight, but decided to update the blog before I left for the next couple of days.

Bordeaux was very nice. It was great to get out for a day and see a different area of France. It provided for some great photos that I have put up (http://www.flickr.com/photos/briancleveland/) as well as a great pizza. I then spent my weekend relaxing, doing laundry, and taking pictures of the area.

We went to the school today and were offered a drive to the airport for our flight. Our flight leaves at 5:40PM, but we are supposed to be there about two hours early. We then spend a night in a hostel in London and leave in the morning for Cambridge. We spend two days there and then make our way back on Thursday arriving back at about 6PM. Should be a nice, small trip and once we are back, everyone else should be here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home